When you want to build links to boost your website’s rankings, there are many options to choose from.
Guest posts, editorial links, and niche edits are examples of options that can enhance your website’s search ranking on Google. Below is a description of the three strategies to help you choose one that can rate your site higher and increase your visibility.
Guest posting is the process of writing and publishing your posts and articles on another person’s blog or website. The aim is to gain exposure, authority, relationship, and get backlinks to increase your site visibility and rank on page one on the search engine.
Look for authoritative sites and blogs that welcome guest posting and reach out for approval.
- One of the advantages of guest posting is the ability to build links to your website. High-quality backlinks will boost your website. Choose the pages to link on your site, target keywords to use on the title, body of your articles, and anchor texts.
- Guest posting on websites that have a good reputation helps in building your reputation in your niche. Most readers trust websites with multiple authors and relate your name with your field of writing, and in the end, you will become a known writer.
- It would be best if you wrote articles consistently to get immediate results. It is not the case with guest posting because it takes time for your articles to be approved based on quality before publishing them.
Niche edits, also known as link insertions, is where a writer places a link on existing blog posts. The difference between niche edits and guest posting is that you are utilizing existing posts that are already aged, indexed an might even have some links pointed at it.
Inserting links on well-written content indexed by Google is a great way to build quality backlinks. When building niche edits, ensure the website used is relevant to your site and has steady traffic.
- You can expect high Google ranking, increased site awareness, and traffic when you add quality links on high-quality content. Another advantage is that the practice is cost-effective since you only need permission from the webmaster to add your links.
- You cannot influence the content of the article when using this option.
Both have their pros and cons.
Overall, you should utilize both in your SEO strategy, as they both can be quite powerful to boost your website’s rankings.